60% Do-It-Yourself Kit. These Kits might contain scratches on the aluminum or stainless steel plates.
The Barebone kit includes:
- Plastic 60% Case
- 60% Printed Circuit Board
- 60% Aluminum Plate
- Make keymap file here.
- Click on the green button with the downward arrow to download. hex file.
- Download this batch file and save it somewhere easily accessible.
- Drag and drop the .hex from step #2 onto the batch file from step #3 and it should create a FLASH.bin file.
- Press the button on the bottom of the ORI60 PCB. PC should recognize the keyboard as "LUFA BOOTLOADER".
- Drag and drop the FLASH.bin file into the root of "LUFA BOOTLOADER" and replace any pre-existing FLASH.bin file.
- Remove USB and re-attach or press "ESC" on your keyboard to restart your board.