Note: This is a Pre-Order. This pack now contains 33 keys instead of 21 that is pictured. The item will ship to us in late January.
Like the RGB set, the CMYK follows the same pattern, but with a bright twist. CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key. The colors are mainly used in color printing. These modifiers first came to the market through GMK by a member of the community.
- Winkeyless fits on traditional mechanical keyboards with 1.5x, 1x keys also available for traditional keyboards
- Winkey fits on modern mechanical keyboards with 1.25x
- R4/B Profile for Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Win, and Fn (fits on most modern mechanical keyboards)
- Manufactured with original Cherry Corp double-shot molding, thick and durable ABS
- Made in Germany by GMK
- 33 Total Keys
- 'Esc' - one of each: Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
- "Control" - two of each: 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x
- "Alt" - two of each: 1x, 1.25x and 1.5x
- Shift - one of each: 1.75x, 2.25x, and 2.75x
- Textless Shift - one of each: 1.25x, 1.75x, 2.25x and 2.75x
- "Fn" - one of each: Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
- R5 "Control" - two of each: 1.5x
- R5 "Alt" - two of each: 1.5x